Our weekly worship is Sundays at 10:00am. You have the option of joining us in-building or online.
To join us for in-building worship please read through the guidelines below.
We celebrate Holy Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently not celebrating the sacrament of Holy Communion)
In-Building Worship Guidelines for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- You do NOT need to pre-register. Based on the survey responses we don’t anticipate this being necessary at this point. If this changes we will let you know.
- Before coming to church each Sunday you are required to self-screen using the following questions:
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu symptoms?
- Have you been diagnosed with, or suspected of having, COVID-19, or have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days, or been in contact with anyone who has travelled internationally?
If you answer YES to any of these questions you must stay home.
- Plan to arrive for worship no earlier than 9:50 AM. We want to minimize the amount of time we’re all in the building together.
- You will enter through the west/Brodhagen door where you’ll be greeted by one of our council members. Upon entry, please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed at key points throughout the building.
- Please wear a mask. You are encouraged to bring your own but we will have some available if you forget.
- While inside we ask that you practice physical distancing by keeping 2m apart from anyone not in your household.
- All belongings, including coats, must stay with you while you’re in the building.
- In the narthex a council member will record your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes
- The offering plate will be at the back of the sanctuary and we ask that you place any offerings upon entering the sanctuary
- If you need to use the washroom please use the accessible bathroom
- An usher will seat you (again to maintain 2m between households). Worshipers will be seated from front to back to minimize close contacts.
- You are welcome to chat with those sitting near you but we ask that you do not move around once you have been seated
- Children must stay with their family unit during worship
- During worship there will be music but no congregational singing. You are welcome to join in spoken prayers and responses. We will share the peace using non-touch gestures.
- At the end of worship, please follow the direction of the ushers so we can maintain physical distancing as we exit
- You will exit the building through the east/Bornholm door.
- Following worship you may visit outdoors but we ask that you maintain the 2m physical distancing and if possible, with masks